Security Engineers help to safeguard organization’s computer networks and systems. They plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. Information Security Engineers usually work as part of a larger IT team and report directly to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM desired
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level
- At least 2 years’ experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Public Trust security clearance, or a willingness to obtain one
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Basic coding skills, such as HTML, CSS and other languages
- Decent knowledge in Linux and *nix System
- Decent knowledge in managing cloud infrastructure (e.g. GCP, AWS, DO)
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate the threat-scenarios associated with vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Have Knowledge of most common implementations of the Threats in application security (e.g. XSS, SQL Injection, XSRF, buffer overruns, brute force, DoS, etc)
- Familiarity with existing Security Standards (e.g. ISO 27000, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, Common Criteria, etc) and what does it mean to implement compliance with them.
- CyberSecurity industry certifications such as OSCP, OSWE or CEH are a plus.
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
Offer ended on 31/01/2020