Implementation Specialists are the people who ensure that a client doesn’t just buy their company’s product, but has a positive experience with it especially in “Payroll System Related”. To accomplish this, they talk with clients, collect data, gathering feedbacks from features, define objectives and provide training sessions. Implementation Specialists also need to have an sufficient knowledge to give team insight & how to build a compact system.
- Initiate Implementation
- Demonstrate and train
- Assess client demands
- Coordinate with employees and customers
- Manage feedbacks for development flow
- Identify and resolve all issues and provide assistance
- Customer Service – Since such a large chunk of an Implementation Specialist’s time will be spent directly interacting with clients, it’s important for them to have excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive Technical Knowledge – In order to be able to meet each client’s needs and install each system correctly, Implementation Specialists need to have a great deal of technical knowledge and experience especially in Payroll.
- Troubleshooting – During the process of setting up a new system, at least a couple things are bound to go wrong. Because of this, Implementation Specialists need to be good problem solvers.
- Interpersonal Skills – Since setting up a new system will demand the efforts of an entire team, Implementation Specialists need to be able to effectively communicate and work with that team.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing good customer service is to make each client feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If an Implementation Specialist is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be able to achieve that.
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
Offer ended on 30/11/2020