Flutter Intern responsible for designing and developing advanced applications for the Flutter platform. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and implementing Flutter applications that are connected to the WLB API
- Develop WLB Human Capital Ecosystem modules.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment with version control of source code like Github
- Able to learn to provide high-performance, stable, user-friendly, and safe applications.
- Good understanding basic Flutter Development concept
- Willing & able to learn Design Pattern Concept
- Willing & able to learn GraphQL for Java & Kotlin
- Familiarity with the concept of HTTP / Networking.
- Familiarity with the Flutter development environment.
- Understand Github VCS.
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- Internet Package for Work From Home
- Daily Transport
Offer ended on 28/05/2022