Flutter Developer responsible for designing and developing advanced applications for the Flutter platform. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and implementing Flutter applications that are connected to the WLB API
- Develop WLB Human Capital Ecosystem modules.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment with version control of source code like Github
- Able to learn to provide high-performance, stable, user-friendly, and safe applications.
- Good understanding of the Flutter Framework concept
- Familiar with the Design Pattern Concept
- Understanding GraphQL for Flutter Framework
- Familiarity with the concept of HTTP / Networking.
- Familiarity with the Flutter Framework environment
- Familiarity with the Flutter Bloc
- Able to Implementing Atomic Design in UI/UX
- Understand Github VCS.
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- Internet Package for Work From Home
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
Offer ended on 29/10/2021