We are looking for an outgoing Business Relationship Manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The Relationship Manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Relationship Manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Degree in management, marketing, communication, or a similar field.
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
Offer ended on 14/01/2021