Android Developer responsible for designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and implementing Android applications that are connected to the WLB API
- Develop WLB Human Capital Ecosystem modules.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment with version control of source code like Github
- Able to provide high-performance, stable, user-friendly, and safe applications.
- Good understanding of the Java & Kotlin concept
- Familiar with the Design Pattern Concept
- Understanding GraphQL for Java & Kotlin
- Familiarity with the concept of HTTP / Networking.
- Familiarity with the Android development environment.
- Understand Github VCS.
- Android Java Native
- REST / JSON API
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
Offer ended on 30/11/2019